Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Since our inception in the year 1953, we are considered as a reputed manufacturer, supplier and exporter of a large spectrum of Flange Nuts. The nuts that we are offering is massively used in construction & automobile, engineering and allied industries. These Flange Nuts are constructed and designed by experts using advanced machinery & tools and sophisticated technology to ensure their sturdy construction, fine finish, long life, smooth functionality and rust resistance.
- Sizes : 4 mm to 100 mm ( 1/4 Inch to 4 Inch).
- Grades: 4.6, 6.4, 8, 8.8, 10, 10.9, 12.9, SS 302, 304, etc.
- Materials: Low Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel & Stainless steel (18-8, A2-70).
- Size: M3 to M20
- Grade: Class 5, Class 6, Class 8, Class A2
- Finish: White/Blue/Yellow Zinc plated, Stainless steel, Galvanized or any other finish as per customer requirements.
- Standards: DIN 6923, JIS 1190
- Hardness: Class 8 (M5 to M16) – HV (Vickers Hardness) of 188-302