Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
We are a prestigious name in the industry, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying high grade Hex Nut Cold Forged. Manufactured and engineered as per industry standards, this hex nut is highly admired and demanded by customers in various industries for its perfect finish, compact design, rust & impact resistance, high strength and long functional life. To ensure its quality, our Hex Nut Cold Forged is sternly tested by professionals on varied quality parameters.
- Sizes: 4 mm to 100 mm (1/4 Inch to 4 Inch).
- Grades: 4.6, 6.4, 8, 8.8, 10, 10.9, 12.9, SS 302, 304, etc.